Communication, Changes, Cancellations, and Policies
- All communication will be done via email, please check regularly.
- Parents and dancers are responsible to read all newsletters and memos.
Class Changes and Cancellations
- Studio 26 Dance Co. reserves the right to combine, reschedule, or cancel classes due to inclement weather, instructor illness, etc.
- If classes are cancelled due to inclement weather, we will update by email and Studio 26 Dance on Facebook.
- Studio 26 Dance Co. reserves the right to cancel classes due to insufficient registration. A full refund for cancelled classes will be given.
Class Expectations and Attendance
- Students are expected to attend classes regularly
- Please arrive 5 minutes before class, ready to start at scheduled class time
- Please use the washroom before class to avoid disruption
- Hair pulled back off of face
- Please bring a water bottle with name on it
- Students should arrive to class in appropriate dance attire
No Refund Policy
There will be no refunds once registration fee has been paid. Tuition may be transferred to another child if requested.